The rigid boxes are recognized by a lot of names comprising 2 Piece rigid box, set up box, and even telescoping. They are manufactured using paperboard, not the corrugated board, and have been utilized in the greeting card, candy, and board game industries for years. With a lot of retail packing solutions, it can be overwhelming for brands to narrow them down and locate the best one for their items.
But if the products are opulence items, the rigid containers for the retail packaging are the great way to choose because they compliment the items by providing a high-end presentation and making an unboxing experience that assists in amplifying the luxurious appeal of the items.
The Rigid Boxes Types For Retail Items:
Once you’ve decided that the rigid containers will do the items the most justice, you have to decide which rigid box type or design best reflect the company and its items. Well-liked options comprise:
· The traditional rigid box shape
· Book style rigid box
· Rigid boxes with flip or hinged lids
· 1 or 2 piece
· Removable lids and lift-off for rigid boxes
· Magnetic locking rigid containers
· Slide-style / Match
· Partial cover
· Shoulder / Neck
· Round shaped
Be certain to get in touch with a packaging printing business that manufactures the custom rigid containers and discover a variety of options that make sense for the items you have. Also, search for a business that comprehends branding and marketing, and find out how they engineer the custom rigid containers that reflect unique items and the companies that sell them.
Factors That Can Influence The Price Of The Rigid Boxes:
Order quantity is always the main thing, and certainly box size can also impact the price of any box. Other aspects also comprise:
· The amount of overlap of the lid/top over the bottom/base. It can overlap one hundred percent or anything less. Remember not completely overlapping the bottom will likely denote you will need to wrap up the uncovered base.
· Lined (interior) or bottom./base and/or lid/top wrapped (exterior). Anything is doable, but it does append price.
· Board color of any unwrapped or unlined surface. Chip natural paperboard is the least pricey. White is also accessible at an up-charge, as well as other colors such as black, though they might have a high minimum.
Benefits Of The Rigid Boxes:
Compared to other kinds of boxes, they can be manufactured in any size you desire without pricey tooling. The graphics flexibility is tremendous, and there’re a few limitations to what can be made. The custom rigid containers provide the ability to differ wrap exterior and board color also the lining interior, which makes a really custom look.
Improving the retail experience directs to sales and year-over-year enlargement. When searching for the custom rigid containers with particular luxury finishes and designs, look for the retail box brand that can make the product promptly while staying within the financial plan you have while providing exceptional customer service and flawless rigid boxes.